Blogger Widgets ALL STARTS WITH A WISH: NOT A GIRL NOT YET A WOMAN!

Saturday 18 February 2012

NOT A GIRL NOT YET A WOMAN!





My aunty is going to marry on first week of June, soon my younger aunty again..which mean my turn will no longer come. I feel awkward when I refresh back my memory that we all play together, then go to school and do our business, our parents get angry when we have a boyfriend, still single and can be naughty everytime..and now they are going to marry, have husband/wife, have responsibility, have children to take care, have something else to think. They will be busy with their own life and cannot hanging out with us anymore like childhood...I’m scared to face this reality of life! I don’t want to grow up..!! I can’t accept myself being old..

Conclusion: I don’t want to grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment